The five Razsukanov Houses

IMG 1755   The five Razsukanov or the five Hadjidimitrov Houses, located in “Sava Katrafilov” Street are monuments of culture with national importance. This is a very interesting ensemble of five houses under one roof. The houses were built from Hadji Dimitar Razsukanov for his five sons. Buildings are located on the street, “Zakrivyavane,” and extends onto the church “The Birth of the Holy Virgin.”

   All five houses are ensemble in a line on one street corner. Each court is a two-storey house. The houses were built at the end of the XVIII and early XIX century. The façade of each is related to neighboring buildings. The structure of the houses was practical for the lifestyle during those years. In four of the house the ground floor was the shop. However, each house had its own typical architecture to distinguish it from the others as well to give a special beauty.

Addres: Елена, “ Pop Sava Katrafilov” str. 36-44
GPS: 42.931118,25.877457

IMG 1751